As the world stands still with the spread of novel coronavirus, we are forced to stay home and isolated for our own safety. Social distancing, as important as it is, can be boring after a few days.
We are aware that you are getting your sleep, and binge-watching your favorite shows over and over again, so we are not gonna recommend that.
Here are 8 fun things you can do when maintaining social distance.
As said by Riley Redgate “ It was impossible to feel alone in a room full of favorite books”.
So, if you are feeling alone, just pick a book, and become a part of someone’s life. It’s the perfect time to cross off that book from your list that you’ve been planning to read since your new year’s resolution. Here are some must-read books that we found are worth reading.
- Atomic Habits – If you are someone who procrastinates and finds it’s hard to follow a healthy lifestyle, this book will help you do that.
- Influence – If you are interested in reading about human psychology, or work in marketing or sales, this is a book you cannot miss.
- Intelligent Investor – I don’t think this book needs any recommendation, this is all you need to hone your financial skill. Go through it and you will be ready to put your money in the right place. Also, recommended by Warren Buffet himself.
- The Snowball – Talking about Buffet, his autobiography is an inspiration for everyone.
- Ignited Minds – A book every Indian should read, a perfect blend of motivation and patriotism.
- Tell Me Your Dreams
- The Kite Runner
- Palace Of Illusion
Suggest your favorite fiction or non-fiction book in the comment section. Also, you can bookmark this page, if you like our suggestion.
2. Work Out – Do this first thing in the morning before your breakfast. It will put you in a good mood and will keep you active & energized all day long.
3. Cook – Learn to cook, talk to your mom, or follow recipes from the internet, but trying your hands in cooking will be refreshing. Start today, believe me, it’s a skill to brag about.
4. To-Do List – Make a to-do list, 50 things to do before you die. It is as exciting as it sounds when you are done with your 50, it will give you a clear idea about your goals, what you want from life and how much you have already achieved.
5. Take an online course & acquire a new skill – Perfect time to learn a new skill, although you cannot be an expert in just a week, it can be a start of something exciting. You can learn Guitar, a new language, a stock market, cooking, etc.
6. Clean your house – Arrange your wardrobes, clean your fan and find something you have lost a long time back, you might find something new as well.
7. Do some arts and crafts – create a drawing, make something out of some old box, bring alive you Ishaan Awasthi. Here is a tutorial video to help you out, GO CRAZY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMMiOSgs670
8. Call your friends and family – get in touch with your old friends, ask them how they are doing in these times and revisit your memories with them.
Share this with your friend and make their quarantine a happy one. Share something positive in whatsapp:)